T H I S · H Y S T E R I A: 3.

Saturday 10 August 2013

3.










 Leather Jacket - London // Velvet Crop Top - American Apparel // Shorts - DIY // 
Leggings & Shades - Topshop // Roscoe Cutout Boots - Jeffrey Campbell // 

This post has been long overdue, apologies for what may have appeared as a hiatus for a long awaited update! This was shot back in Van but I promise you, the following posts will be some outfits I shot while in Europe. I'm currently in Dresden, Germany - my boyfriend's hometown and honestly up until two days ago was the first I've touched my laptop in about two weeks. I tend to neglect the majority of my technologic devices when traveling because I'd rather be out and about, plus who wants to sit around staring at a screen for hours when there is plenty to do outside! (Unless it's Instagram because let's be real here, I'm a bit of an addict.)  In this case being here in Dresden, I mean go meet up with friends and hang out at a street corner and consume beer that's cheaper than water.....it's true Germany is rather inexpensive in the alcoholic beverage department. 

As for this outfit, I think we can all agree that a good leather jacket is a primary staple to have in anyone's closet. Also I'd say this is a rather casual, every day ensemble that I tend to wear. My two go-tos are always a good crop top and shorts no matter what season it is! Not to mention I am a huge fan of anything DIY. Most of the time my DIYs are trial and error and with these particular cut offs they were a bit of a fail but I suppose making mistakes and just going along with the process without any set plan are half the fun of the DIY ethic. Also these killer shades have become a favourite of mine that I tend to wear frequently, as I like to refer to them as my John Lennon on acid glasses. (Right? Right?) In short I'll leave you with this:


Your tiny purple alien,

Kendahl // Lahbra.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment